ADVISORY TO THE PUBLIC
ADVISORY TO THE PUBLIC
TO: OUR OVERSEAS FILIPINO APPLICANTS, AND OUR SERVICE PARTNERS
SUBJECT: YWA ON STRICT SKELETAL WORKFORCE IN COMPLIANCE TO THE COVID-19 ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE
DATE: MARCH 19, 2020
YWA Human Resource Corporation is equally committed to ensure everyone’s health and safety amidst the COVID-19 situation, and to provide quality manpower-export services.
As per the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Department of Health (DOH), we can protect ourselves and prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Stop the Spread of Coronavirus
• Maintain social distancing (least 1 meter distance)
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
• Clean hands with at least 60% Alcohol, if soap and water is not available
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Dispose of the used tissue immediately
• Cook food properly
• If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
• Follow accurate public health advice from WHO and the DOH
Luzon under Enhanced Community Quarantine
The Office of the President of the Philippines has issued a Memorandum placing Luzon under Enhanced Community Quarantine effective 12:00am of March 17, 2020 until 12:00am of April 13, 2020.
For everyone’s health and safety and in full compliance with the Proclamation #922 and #929 and DOLE Labor Advisory #9 s2020, YWA will adopt a strict skeletal workforce to support our manpower-export services during the Enhanced Community Quarantine within the allowed provisions as stipulated the POEA MC #7 s2020.
ONLY CANDIDATES FOR DEPLOYMENT ARE ALLOWED TO REPORT TO THE YWA OFFICE.
YWA Contact Points during the Enhanced Community Quarantine
Please upload your CV at our website www.ywacorp.com or email to email@example.com
or contact (+63) 951-330-8321 and (+63) 921-523-0277
|Verification||Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (+63) 947-228-2891.|
|Selected Candidates||Our CMD will contact you should there be any updates about your application. |
|Deployment||Please email email@example.com or contact (+63) 999-506-8731.|
|Employer Related Concerns||Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com|